Assembly Mechanic (from €500 net/week) Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner VanDerLande is looking for Assembly Mechanics to join their team!
Vanderlande is a market-leading global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports, and parcel sectors. They have an extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software, and life-cycle services.
As an Assembly Mechanic, you will work in the factory with multiple colleagues in your team.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Assembling different parts;
- Reading and understanding technical drawings;
- Making sure that all the parts, labor, and other processes are progressing at the given time.
Starting salary is from €500 net/week, depending on your previous experience. Accommodation and health insurance are included in your paycheck.
The agency offers you a single room as accommodation. You need to bring your pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
In this position, you will work one shift. There is a possibility of working overtime from time to time.
VCA basic safety course is mandatory for this job. If you still need to get a certificate, it’s possible to take the course one day before starting a job (for free).
At the terrain, there is a big break room where you can get a drink or eat your lunch. There is also a restaurant where you can buy food for a very low price.
This is a long-term and full-time offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an assembly mechanic or similar jobs;
- Ability to read and work with technical drawings;
- Physically fit;
- Responsible and serious;
- Willing to work during holidays and overtime;
- Work independently;
- VCA basic safety course;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English or Dutch