Assembly Mechanic (from €470-500 net/week) Almelo, in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands are well-known and reliable Dutch providers of highly skilled workers in the construction, engineering, and automotive industries.
Right now they are looking for Assembly Mechanics to join their team in Almelo!
As an assembly mechanic, you’ll be responsible for building various panel cabinets based on work instructions.
Your duties will also include the following:
- Independent construction of panel cabinets (mechanical and electrical);
- Wiring panel cabinets;
- Reading technical drawings;
- Assembling a variety of machine parts and equipment;
- Placing components or a piece of wiring;
- Finishing the panels before testing;
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
Starting salary is between €470 and €500 net per week, depending on your previous experience (including accommodation, insurance, and company car – fuel not included – access conditions to the company car upon request.)
You’ll also get a paid night in a hotel near the agency for a good night’s sleep before starting your job. In the morning, someone will pick you up.
You’ll get paid every Thursday. After the first whole week of working in this position, you’ll get a welcome bonus of €150.
You’ll have 20 days of vacation during the year, paid in the Summer and Christmas vacations. The agency offers you free storage of your belongings during your holidays.
You need to have VCA basic safety course. If you don’t have it, the agency offers free one-day training. This job is a long-term and full-time offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Previous experience with control panels and wiring;
- Knowledge of supporting software (PSF, for example);
- Electrical Engineering degree;
- VCA basic safety course (the agency can provide it);
- Willingness to work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English or German language