Assembly Mechanic (€620 net per week) , in Netherlands
Enerpac is a company that has been designing and manufacturing heavy-lifting equipment for over 60 years. They combine high-pressure hydraulics and controls to make smart and innovative solutions that maintain the highest level of quality, reliability, and safety.
Enerpac is passionate about solving problems, and you can become a part of its vision. They are currently looking for Assembly Mechanics to join their team!
In this position, your job is to assemble heavy lifting equipment, such as hydraulic lifting platforms.
Your other duties will include the following:
- Using a crane for lifting heavy elements;
- Reading technical drawings;
- Maintaining safety rules.
The net salary is €620 per week, paid every Wednesday.
You will work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, but there is a possibility of working overtime.
Your accommodation will be in a single room and cost €167.4 per week, which is already deducted from your salary.
You will have protective boots and an overall uniform covered by the agency and the company.
The agency can provide a company car, if needed.
Travel allowance: 0.21 EUR/km
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience working as an assembler of heavy equipment/machinery;
- Knowledge of big moving parts and hydraulic systems;
- Ability to use cranes to lift heavy parts to mount;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- VCA basic safety course is a plus;
- Responsible and ready to be a part of a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 level of English or German