Assembly Mechanic (€450-500 net/week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Assembly Mechanic to join the esteemed Knapen Trailers construction company!
Knapen Trailers, based in the Benelux region, has an impressive history dating back to 1984, specializing in crafting custom-made moving floor trailers with unrivaled expertise. Their unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch quality, innovative designs, and cutting-edge technology has solidified their position as a leading force in the moving floor industry. As a proud member of the Krone Group, Knapen Trailers continues to push the boundaries of trailer construction with their revolutionary use of solar-powered robot welding.
As an essential member of the Knapen Trailers team, your expertise as a Assembly Mechanic will be invaluable. You will be entrusted with the meticulous installation of the hydraulic brake system, pneumatic system, and electrical system for the modified trailer line. Your attention to detail and precision will play a pivotal role in ensuring that each trailer meets the highest standards of quality and functionality.
As an essential member of the team at Knapen Trailers, the Assembly Mechanic’s responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the meticulous installation of the hydraulic brake system, pneumatic system, and electrical system for the modified trailer line;
- Diligently following technical drawings and specifications to ensure accurate and efficient assembly;
- Playing a key role in the production process, contributing to the creation of top-quality moving floor trailers.
- Single room accommodation in the shared house;
- Transportation support;
- On-site support from the HOBIJ manager for 16 to 20 hours per week.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- Training or certification in mechanical engineering, automotive technology, or a related field;
- Proficiency in pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems within the automotive industry;
- strong technical skills and knowledge related to mechanical systems and components;
- Strong hands-on and independent work ethic;
- Ability to interpret and work from technical drawings (knowledge of technical drawings is an advantage).
Fluency in English, Dutch, or German