Assembly mechanic (448€-550€ net/week) Weert, in Netherlands
Are you an English-speaking, experienced assembly mechanic interested in working in the Netherlands? Our partner can offer you a stable job with an attractive salary in Weert!
Broekman Logistics BV provides customized logistics solutions worldwide. They are specialized in sea, road, rail air and multimodal transportation.
As a mechanic, you’ll play a crucial role in the everyday life of the assembly department.
Your main tasks will involve:
- Accurate assembly of various excavators;
- Customizing and assembling different types of agricultural machinery;
- Performing all the tasks according to specifications and technical drawings;
- Using and working with various hand and power tools (especially with torque wrench);
- Candidates can be asked to do additional tasks like repairing lights, replacing brakes, and assembling additional components.
The agency provides:
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime;
- Accommodation either in single bedrooms in a shared house, or in nicely equipped double bedrooms in a studio apartman in Hapert;
- Company car and working shoes provided;
- Candidates have to work in day shifts only;
- With good performance, there’s a chance for a permanent contract with the company.
The gross salary already includes a 10.5% holiday allowance.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Relevant assembly experience in the same field (preferably with agricultural machinery);
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Passionate about technology and high-quality products;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English is required.