Assembly line operator (600€ net per week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Ebusco is dedicated to the development, production, and marketing of all-electric urban and regional buses and their associated ecosystem. It is originally a Dutch company with headquarters in Deurne. Currently, more than 350 Ebusco buses operate in seven European countries, including major cities such as Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Munich.
The company is currently looking for assembly line operators to join their team!
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Working at the production line;
- Identifying and reporting problems;
- checking quality and working based on instructions;
- following all safety regulations and instructions;
- other related assembly tasks.
On the first day, you will get training to understand the process and to get to know the company. You will work with the latest techniques, and you will get space, freedom, and challenges for further growth in your career. The work is organized into two shifts and you will get allowances for evening work.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting assemblies!
This is a long-term, full-time job offer.
You will receive an approximate net salary of 600€, after accommodation and insurance!
00:00 – 06:00 = 149,00%
18:00 – 21:00 = 115,00%
21:00 – 00:00 =130,00%
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Ability to use different tools and machinery;
- Knowledge of the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions, drawings, etc;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurately;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good communication in English (at least B1).