Assembler of Kubota excavators Venlo, in Netherlands, from 11,46€/hour
Our partner Broekman Logistics is a full-service logistics organization specializing in sea, road, rail, air, and multimodal transport. Broekman Logistics has its headquarters in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for an Assembler to join their team Born or Venlo.
Do you have an affinity with technique or do you have a technical background then this vacancy is definitely for you!
The company uses its space for the storage of Kubota excavators. Your work therefore consists of assembling the excavators. Furthermore you will perform quality controls, drive excavators and you are responsible for finishing/addition of customer options and final orders.
- This is a full time offer, you will be working 40 hours per week, from 8h00 to 16h30;
- Gross salary: €11,46 per hour (every 2 weeks they will check if you can increase in your salary);
- Overtime hours paid 130% – saturday 150%
- Accommodation depends on what will be available, it can be single or double room;
- Transport from accommodation to workplace is provided by the agency
Accommodations are most of the times located in Germany
Overtime: 130%/ on Saturday 150%
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience as an Assembler;
- Forklift certificate is a preferential factor;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Fluent in English, German or Dutch (B1)