Agency Landlord (€2150 gross/m) Arnhem, in Netherlands
i-Hospitality is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch Hospitality Industry. They value their professionals and select them carefully. The agency cooperates with many different restaurants and hotels. Located in cities or villages, from very- low-key to fine dining.
The agency is looking for a motivated and proactive landlord to join their friendly team!
You will be the main point of contact for all the houses of International hospitality. Every 2 weeks you visit all of the agency houses and inspect every property.
The inspections involve checking the following things:
- If the houses are nice and tidy;
- If any broken things need repairs;
- Tell the employees who live there to clean their rooms and common areas (you are their landlord);
- If a house/room isn’t left behind tidy for the next colleague, cleaning needs to be done;
- You support when some rooms and houses need to be furnished or need to be moved;
- You handle pick-ups from the airport or train stations and bring new employees to their houses;
- The key plan and safety in the houses are your main priority;
- You report to our facility coordinator.
The company offers:
- Use of the company car and van;
- Mobile phone;
- Housing/room in an apartment or house.
The agency will have a video interview with all suitable candidates! Experience is not mandatory, only motivation and strong character!
- A CV in English is needed to apply to this position;
- A similar experience is not mandatory but will be an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- An enthusiastic personality and excellent persuasion skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Flexible towards tasks and working time;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
English level: B1/B2