✤ MIG/MAG Welder with aluminum experience (14,88 - €18,83 gross per hour) Deurne, in Netherlands
Our agency partner Hobij is looking for a MIG/MAG Welder to work inside Knapen Trailer construction company.
You will be working at a trailer construction company. Since 1984 Knapen Trailers creates custom-built moving floor trailers without technical risk. All Knapen trailers are robot welded on solar power. In terms of Quality, Design and Innovation, they lead the way in the development of the moving floor industry. Knapen Trailers is a member of the Krone Group.
You will be working inside a factory. Sometimes you will work in a team but also independently. There is a good atmosphere at the working area! At Knapen Trailers they find it very important that they treat all of their personnel the same way. They want to offer a long term job, so even if the work is less for a moment you can still stay there and you will not suddenly be without a job.
- In this job you will be responsible for welding certain parts for the construction of Aluminum parts and products.
- As a welder at Knapen Trailers you will work with professional welding gear and the air in the factory is refreshed with a big air flow, a push and pull system to keep everybody safe an healthy!
- Gross salary between €14,88 and €18,83 per hour, depending on the experience;
- Hours per week: 40;
- Fixed rest days: Saturday and Sunday;
- Overtime: Sometimes ;
- Long term relation;
- Holiday money buildup 8,33% – 6 weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, the holiday money will be paid, whichever comes first;
- Promotion possibility;
- Free safety shoes and earplugs;
- Transport: Bike (Depending on the distance where you are going to live); Transport: Car (Fuel reimbursement when using own car – More than 5 km one way);
- Accommodation in Veghel, in a single room. For all housing locations you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets and blanket. €154,00 p/w.
First two hours on normal days: 128,50%
After the first two hours on normal days: 146,50%
Sunday and Bank holidays: 184,50%
- CV in English;
- Communication skills (written and spoken) in English or Dutch;
- Drivers License (preferred);
- Experience in MIG MAG welding steel and aluminum;
- Experience working at heights: sometimes 2,5 meters;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Responsible and serious;
- Flexible regarding schedules;
- Willing to work during holidays;
- Willing to work with other nationalities;
- Able to work independently.
Communication skills (written and spoken) in English or Dutch;