✤ Electrician (€500 net per week) Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our partner Covebo is looking for Electrician to work in various places in the Netherlands.
They have new build projects and renovation projects, all is at houses and apartments. Here they make mainly structural work, laying pipes, wiring and finally also final assembly.
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- Installation of electrical systems;
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance;
- Inspection of electrical installations;
- Technical drawings interpretation;
- Preparation of small-scale projects.
- Long-term job opportunity;
- Salary of 500 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation cost – 40 hours a week. If test/training is really good, also €520 per week is possible.
- Well-equipped accommodation with a private room provided by the company;
- Distance between accommodation and workplace: maximum 35 km
- Each candidate get from agency a complete set with hand tools and electrical tools from Hilti. Also working clothes, shoes and safety equipment they receive.
- Company car. Fuel is paid by the agency for work and no further costs. Also possible to use own car, agency pays €0,19 pro km.
- Regarding the trip to the Netherlands, the agency will refund a maximum of 100 euros, paid right after the successful test. If for some reason the candidate leaves within 3 months, they will deduct those 100 euros from his last salary.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Fluent in English (B1 - B2)
- Driving License B
- 3 years experience
- The ability to read simple technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Speak and understand English