✤ Concrete Carpenter (500-540/net per week) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Haldu has been involved with Dutch Construction and Engineering sector. The company is currently searching for skilled concrete carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Dutch territory.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you able to help us build different type of infrastructure works? This project consists in the construction of 5 residential towers in Amsterdam, built with wet concrete (hammered in work).
Your main tasks are:
- Producing concrete formwork constructions for housing and waterworks, experience in Peri, Doka, or other systems (Meva, Hünnebeck, Safe).
- Infrastructure works and placing of elements.
- Realization and handling concrete and (all kinds of formwork).
- Ability to read and work from a technical plan.
The company ensures you have all needed material and tools.
- Full-time and long term job offer.
- Free fully equipped accommodation according to SNF – certification with your own personal room.
- A salary of approximately €500 – 540 net per week based on a 40 hour work week. Every Thursday guaranteed paid on time.
- Free personal use of HILTI electric tools.
- Possibility to build up STIPP-pension.
- Opportunity to obtain VCA – a basic safety diploma.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a carpenter (minimum 1.5 - 2 years);
- Understandable German or English - In a team of 3 elements (same mother tongue), we only need 1 candidate who speaks German/English.
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- Capable of reading blueprints/technical drawings;
- Team player & independent problem solving/attention to detail, in a fast-pace environment;
- Motivated to learn & to keep up-to-date;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety, hygiene & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
- Rent a company car (pay 200 EUR in deposit and a weekly payment of 50 EUR). The 200 EUR deposit will be given back when the employment is finished.
Understandable German or English In a team of 3 elements (same mother tongue), we only need 1 candidate who speaks German/English.