✤ CNC Turner (€500-550 net/week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our partner Maintec is looking for a CNC Bender with experience in Fanuc operating system.
A young and dynamic company is looking for a CNC Turner. The company is primarily active in the chemical industry. Their orders can vary from single pieces up to hundreds of pieces.
What are you going to do? The CNC Turner autonomously produces (parts of) products from ferrous materials using machining processes that are realized using CNC turning and milling machines:
- Reads and interprets the orders and work plans (e.g. CAD-plots) and sketches.
- Securing and adjusting the work piece on the CNC lathe
- Operates and modifies existing CNC programs (Fanuc operating system)
- Setting and operating the CNC lathe, performing simulations and repairing any programming errors that may occur
- Verifies and calibrates the measuring equipment
- Finishes off and performs a final check on the work piece.
- Performs daily maintenance of the machines
- Weekly net payment of €500-550, depending on experience.
- 25 holiday days/ year.
- 8,33% holiday money.
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accommodation and health insurance
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
- Experience in the field of CNC machining
- Experience with Fanuc operating system
- B category driving license
- A strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- European Passport
Good english skills minimum B1.