Warehouse worker - German or Russian language (Germany) Erfurt, in Germany
John-Personal is a German employment agency looking for warehouse workers to work in a logistic center in the area of Erfurt, Germany. If you like to move, want to be a part of a big team, want to learn more about the logistics world, this job is for you!
In the warehouse you might be responsible for one of these tasks, depending on your experience and necessity:
- Order picking, collecting orders, and preparing them for transport
- Forklift driving (if you have a certificate and skill)
- Other warehouse assistant jobs, such as sorting, labeling, packing, etc.
Work is mostly on weekdays Monday to Friday, in 2 shifts from morning to evening, depending on workload and the seasonality.
Monthly 151 hours are guaranteed, overtime is paid 25% extra tax-free. Depending on your tax level, you can earn a minimum of €1300 net and higher. Accommodation and transport costs are not included.
- Motivation to work in Germany for at least 3-6 months
- Ready to help other Romanian colleagues with no German or Russian language skills
- Able to move all day, walking, picking up production, moving stored goods
- Ready to learn and to adapt to the safety rules of the warehouse
German or Russian language (B1)