Order picker with experience (€1300-€1800 net/monthly) Biblis - Germany, in Germany
The FIEGE Group is a leading European logistics company that specializes in efficient supply chain solutions. With a workforce of 19,000 at more than 150 sites in 14 countries, FIEGE operates on an international scale from core markets in Europe, to India and China.
The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get delivered to the customer on time;
- picking with a voice picking system, repackaging, labeling, packing, etc.;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is two shifts. Payment depends on productivity (number of picked items):
- under 125 picks 7,50 €/h net (productivity not achieved);
- 125 picks 9 €/h net + 0,05 € for every pick above125;
- f.e. 140 picks 9,75 €/h net.
The average salary is 1300-1800 EUR net monthly (after deducting the price of the accommodation)
On average people earn around 1.600€ per month net, and high performers can reach 2.000€+ net/monthly.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in a warehouse;
- Orderpicker experience is a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in Germany long-term.
English or German language skills: A2 level