Roadworker/groundworker (from 520€ net/week) , in Belgium
Our reliable partner is looking for experienced roadworkers/groundworkers to join their team in Lokeren, Belgium!
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Placing large sewers, (PVC sewers/pipes);
- Road works, paving;
- Street pavement renewal;
- Cable works are not included in the position.
The agency offers:
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week
- Travel refunds up to 150€ (based on the travel ticket/fuel bills) after five worked days, within the next salary;
- Single bedroom accommodation in a shared house;
- Starting gross salary from 16,85 EUR/hour (negotiable, can increase with experience and performance)
Meal vouchers: 8€
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 1 year of relevant groundworker/roadworker experience is a must;
- Experience with earthmoving machinery is a big plus;
- Drivers' licence B is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Belgium.
At least A2 level of English is required to the position.