Print Machine Operator (from 410€ net/weekly) , in Belgium
Our partner Empire Carpets International NV is a leading Belgian textile manufacturer specializing in the production of high-quality floormats. As a fully vertically integrated company, we have complete control over the manufacturing process, from tufting to printing, coating, and packaging. The company is hiring Print Machine Operator (starting as Assistant)!
As a Print Machine Operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of colors and mixing paints for printing;
- Supplying and exporting raw materials for the printing line;
- Sewing on canvases;
- Adjusting the shearing machine;
- Performing machine maintenance, including cleaning print heads, paint tubs, and hoses;
- Basic settings of the print line.
Company provides 8 EUR meal vouchers per day;
The working hours will be 38 hours per week during the training period and 40 hours per week after completing training;
N.B. While having a car is not mandatory, candidates should be able to commute to the workplace independently.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
- Not color blind;
- Highly motivated and proactive;
- Flexibility in working shifts.
Good English or French language