Maintenance technician (from 570€ net/week) , in Belgium
Our reliable partner is looking for maintenance technicians to join their team in Zwijnaarde, Belgium!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of the company’s machinery: production and packaging machines and utilities (such as water treatment plant, boiler room and cooling installation systems)
- Preventive maintenance of the machinery
- Daily interventions to prevent/limit downtime as much as possible
- General maintenance tasks
- Intervene quickly and efficiently in case of possible defects on an electrical, mechanical and pneumatic level.
- You come into contact with a wide range of techniques, but also with a varied machine park that runs via different types of control systems: PLC controllers,frequency inverters, etc.
- You inform your supervisor of the progress of the works and make improvement proposals.
After 3 months of working: meal voucher for 6€/day
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Education in electromechanics or industrial electricity, coupled with a great interest in technology.
- Preferably has experience in technical maintenance (PLC knowledge will be considered a plus);
- Driven to find solutions to a wide range of technical problems
- Ready to work independetly and is a team as well
- Result-oriented attitude;
- Socially skilled and excited about technology;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Belgium.
Strong and fluent B2 level of English is required