Lighting Designer / Sales Support Malle (Belgium), in Belgium
ETAP is a family business headquartered in Malle and with international operations, is a pioneer in sustainable, innovative and high-quality lighting for professional environments. Through its products and services, ETAP is a trendsetter for circular lighting solutions with “Light As A Service” as the most recent example. Through this evolution, ETAP is helping its clients to operate more sustainably and thus contribute to the immense climate challenges.
They are currently looking for a Lighting Designer / Sales Support to join their team!
If you are a qualified electrician with a passion for service and you are looking for a stable job in Belgium this position is right for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- At the request of your colleagues in sales (BeNeLux, France,…) making lighting studies in DIALux; this is the calculation of light levels and the drawing in of fixtures in existing building plans in Autocad. Taking into account the wishes of the customer, ergonomic aspects, legal standards, the total cost and the aesthetic characteristics of a building. Look critically at existing questions and know how to formulate advice. You clarify your plans and advice to the sales staff.
- If necessary, consulting ETAP’s product specialists. Gradually, actively building up a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, the areas of application and the existing tools.
- Internal training and guidance on the shop floor are provided. In time, there is the opportunity to grow into a sales engineer.
- Regular 39 hours per week,
- Monthly Payment,
- Net salary per month €2050 – €2500
- Meal vouchers: 1 meal voucher of €3,39 per day
Housing & Transportation
- Public transport possible: Yes, candidates must be willing to take a bus to work.
- The First 3 months’ accommodation is provided and paid by the employer. After 3 months the candidate is obliged to have his own apartment.
- Rent of car: to be confirmed
This vacancy is published and commissioned by Link2Europe Belgium – Approval number Flanders VG. 1353/BUC.
- A professional CV in English is necessary to apply for this job.
- Technical bachelor's degree in electromechanics or similar with a solid technical background. Motivated school leavers will be considered.
- A strong interest in all aspects of light and lighting.
- A strong spatial insight and some sense of aesthetics are required.
- Willing to work or learn to work with the new drawing programs. Knowledge of Autocad is an advantage.
- Reading and interpreting (complex) construction plans.
- Experience in the use of DIALux 4 or DIALux EVO is definitely a plus.
- Ability to work accurately, quickly, and systematically and a high degree of stress resistance.
- Service-minded towards your internal and external customers.
- Enjoying working in a team, but can also work independently.
- You have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus.
Good communicative knowledge of English, and/or knowledge of French is a plus.