Car mechanic (from 520€ net/week) , in Belgium
Our reliable partner is looking for experienced car mechanics to join their team in multiple locations in Belgium!
With over 4,600 emplyoyees, in the last 75 years Van Mossel Automotive Groep has become the largest and leading automotive company in the Benelux.
As an car mechanic, you will be involved in maintenance work as well as current mechanical and electromechanical repairs.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Performing periodic maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines;
- Test drives of cars;
- Preparing vehicles for technical inspection;
- Making diagnoses using the usual testequipment and tools;
- You will work under the supervision of a team manager, to whom you are required to report all the tasks completed and issues that may occur.
The agency provides:
- Guaranteed 38 hours/week;
- Travel refunds up to 150€ (based on the travel ticket/fuel bills) after five worked days, within the next salary;
- Single bedroom accommodation in a shared house;
- Starting gross salary from 16,50 EUR/hour (negotiable, can increase with experience and performance)
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the automotive industry on one of the car brands listed below: Alfa Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Jaquar, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot or Renault;
- A degree in car mechanics is considered as a big plus;
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with new developments in the profession;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in Belgium
At least B1 level of English is required.