Workplace carpenter (450-470 netto per week) , in Netherlands
As a workplace carpenter you are going to be part of a specialist team in the prefab world. They produce roof elements for a wide range of buildings, like apartment complexes, standalone houses but also luxurious villas. By using good 3D software, the elements are guaranteed to fit together seamlessly. This makes houses with their roofs not only sustainable but also energy efficient.
- You are going to work together in a team of experienced craftsmen on the production of complete prefab roofs and dormer Windows.
- You verify if the work orders, materials and (auxiliary) tools complete and safe to use.
- Any anormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- You perform autonomously activities such as reading technical drawings, taking care of the dimensioning and assembling roof constructions .
- After completion you report work orders to the Foreman who will then verify the work for quality standards.
- Weekly payment of €450,00 – €470,00/week (a work week consists of 37,5 hours according to CAO)
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
- CV in English
- You are an experienced carpenter
- Preferably you have a driving license (not mandatory)
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
You have a strong level of English (minimum B2)