Wood Carpenter (450-520€/net weekly) , in Netherlands
Our experienced partners have been involved with the Dutch Construction and Engineering sector for a long time. The company is currently searching for skilled Wood Carpenters for upcoming projects, throughout the entire Dutch territory.
Do you have experience in construction? Are you driven to participate in Accommodations, Schools & other public building construction?
Your main tasks will be:
- Hanging doors onsite;
- Placing window frames, as shown in blueprints;
- Fitting wooden structures & making wooden stairs, using the right tools;
- All kinds of fine carpentry work.
- This is a long-term full-time offer;
- The agency offers accommodation (single room);
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 450-520€/net weekly, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (including accommodation, insurance, and company car – fuel not included – access conditions to the company car upon request.)
- The company ensures you have all the needed materials and electric tools (drill, grinder, etc), but you need to arrive with your own hand tools (hammer, saw, screwdrivers, etc).
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- CV in English, detailing experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working at construction sites, as a wood carpenter (minimum two years);
- VCA certificate or willing to obtain VCA;
- References from a previous job (name, phone number, and company)
- Capable of reading blueprints/drawings is a Must;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety, hygiene & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
Good communication in English (at least B1), or German