Windows factory worker Wijchen, in Netherlands
Position is open for 53 daysAvailable positions: 1/1Salary: from 10€/h
Coops only works with ISO-accredited suppliers in plastic sheeting.The Company is currently searching for Windows Factory workers for the new season. You will have to assemble window frames. The assembly process is simple, you will be trained how to do this function properly.
Your main tasks will be:
- Being part of the Production line of Perspex/Plastic windows, assembling material by working with glue;
- Product quality control, by reporting any product defect to Shift Supervisor;
- Clean the working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
One shift, starting at 7:30 and ending at 16:30, from Monday to Friday. Sometimes Saturdays are are also requested, so you have to be flexible. 40 weekly hours guaranteed working schedule! Overtime might be requested, depending of workflow.
Temperature, inside the warehouse, is around +18ºC.
Full-time and long term job offer. Nice working atmosphere.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Factory/Warehouse Experience abroad is an advantage;
- Availability to learn;
- Flexibility towards working hours and tasks and ready to do repetitive work;
- Motivated and serious person, with attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-pace working environment and flexibility to to stand on feet all day;
- Ability to work as a team member or independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands (at least 1 year).
Good English communication skills are needed