Window production employee (assembler) 's-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands are Profimax they are looking for production assemblers.
If you have experience as an assembler working in production this is the job for you!
As a production assembler working for Profimax you may be required to:
- Assembling and adjusting, packaging and reporting products ready;
- Correct setting of machine tools according to set procedures;
- Final assembly of aluminum facades and windows;
- Hang windows and / or doors;
- Apply rubbers, hinges and locks;
- Applying sealant;
- Drilling and screwing.
This vacancy will be preferably for candidates who have a minimum of 6 months of experience in the production field. Having a forklift certificate or experience will be an advantage to your candidacy. Safety is the first priority for this company. One of the qualities the company is looking for is flexibility with work schedules and hours.
Start salary from €425 to €475 net a week.
- A CV in english needed to apply for this job;
- Forklift certificate or possibility of getting it will be a plus;
- Having experience assembling windows or doors a plus;
- Ability to read technical drawings and designs s;
- Some simple hand tools are needed;
- VCA certificate or ready to obtain it;
- Having your own car will be an advantage;
- Security and safety at workplace certificate will be a plus (cherry picking certificate);
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
English level minimum B1 is a must.