Warehouse workers (with VOG) , in Netherlands
CEVA, a Dutch logistic distribution center, is currently recruiting order pickers for its facilities. Workers might perform tasks in five different departments: VAS; in-outbound; picking; packing & shipping.
As products belong to medical, household products male workers’ main tasks also include loading in the shipping department, as there might be some heavy lifting. Women will mainly do order picking/packing.
Overall, the worker’s main tasks will be:
- Loading and Unloading containers for storage to be dispatched by truck;
- Warehouse loaders operate a variety of different machines, following safety regulations when handling equipment and moving parts – People will receive training to operate the EPT (electric pallet truck);
- Processing orders that were shipped or received into stock and making sure items are delivered according to schedules, by sorting packages, scanning and labeling, using a hand scan or scan worn on the hip;
- Make sure shelves were stocked with products at all times and expiration dates, all rotated accordingly, and even inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor.
People must be prepared to work overtime and shifts, to achieve daily targets.
The first day at work is for safety training and you will receive safety clothing and shoes.
Additionally to the salary per hour, you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
This is a long-term and full-time offer.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride a bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with an electric motor, faster). During high season, however, accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles/e-bikes or transit).
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Nieuwegein, Heerlen, Eindhoven, Venray, Roosendaal, Oostrum
Mon-Fri 21:00-00: 00 hrs: 35.00 %
Mon-Fri 00:00-06: 00 hrs: 45.00 %
Sunday: 100.00 %
Holiday allowances +8.33% (paid weekly)
- Previous work experience as an EPT or Forklift driver is an advantage;
- (Dutch) Reach truck certification is an advantage: if the candidate already has a license from another country, it is possible to get a Dutch certificate after a training period in NL;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is mandatory;
- Availability to be trained as EPT drivers;
- Motivated to work in loading (mainly men) and Flexible with working times and shifts;
- Excellent time management skills, with attention to detail;
- Good health, no back problems;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings
Good English skills (B1 minimum)