Warehouse worker with experience (online interview) Hapert, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for a warehouse worker with experience to join their team!
The Schippers stands for a world where livestock farming drastically reduces the use of antibiotics to combat Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR).
In this position, you’ll work in a big and neat warehouse with livestock farming.
As a warehouse worker, your duties will include the following:
- Order picking;
- Driving EPT;
- Loading containers;
- Other tasks related to warehouse work.
This is a long-term, full-time offer. The accommodation is in a double room at Hamont Achel in Belgium (around a 30min drive to work).
In the beginning, you’ll have the training under the guidance of the early shift (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM). After a positive evaluation, you’ll start working regular shifts. Due to the high season candidates who start work in Shippers cant schedule a vacation till September.
The Schippers offers job security and clear agreements and guidelines that apply to everyone. After six months and a positive evaluation, you’ll switch to the Schippers contract.
Shift premium of 7,5% on all hours worked
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Physically fit (ability to lift 25kg several times a day);
- Driver's license is very important (the company needs drivers);
- Willingness to work in 2 shift system;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to work without vacation leave until September;
- Ability to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level