Warehouse worker with experience (and VOG) Venlo, in Netherlands
- Taking care of the shipment of the products that have been stored, processing returned items;
- Checking orders by picking it up with a hand scanner and correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Loading and unloading material, driving the pallets around the warehouse;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assuring safety regulations as a team member;
- Cleaning the working area;
- All-round tasks, if necessary.
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- 20% for working Monday through Friday between 7 PM and 10 PM;
- 50% for working Monday through Friday between 12 AM and 6 AM;
- 50% for working on Saturday between 6 AM and 7 PM;
- 75% for working on Friday between 10 PM and 12 AM;
- 75% for working on Saturday between 12 AM and 6 AM;
- 100% for working on Monday between 12 AM and 6 AM;
- 100% for working on Saturday between 7 PM and 12 AM;
- 100% for working on Sunday.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in the logistics industry, using a hand scanner;
- VOG is mandatory for this position;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Team worker with great attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong toward temperature variations, heavy lifting and fit to stand and walk all day;
- Flexible with working hours;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, Dutch, or German language.