Warehouse worker with experience , in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands DSV located in Venlo is a logistics and distribution center, they are currently looking for experienced warehouse workers.
If you have experience in logistics this is the job for you!
Some of the duties you will be responsible for working in logistics with DSV may include:
- Order picking with hand scanner;
- Order picking with EPT;
- Order picking with OPT;
- Packing and receiving orders;
- Quality control.
This is a long-term, full-time offer. Different working hours apply per Department. This allows people to work in 2 or 3 rotative shifts, but also in day shifts. Reading skills in English are very important as the operative system is all in English.
Candidates must be motivated, responsible, and flexible with working hours, shifts, and tasks.
Different possible locations are depending on the agency’s needs: ‘s-Heerenberg, Venlo, Roosendaal.
ADV= + €0,18 per hour (Already included in the salary)
- A CV in English is needed to apply to this position;
- Experience in logistics is a must;
- EPT driving will be a plus;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands;
- Sense of motivation and responsibility;
- Able to work independently and as a team;
- Flexibility with schedules and working hours.
Communicative English skills minimum B1. Dutch language speakers are welcome as well.