Warehouse worker (with experience) Best, in Netherlands
- Collect orders based on packing/picking lists and making products ready for shipment;
- Load and Unload products into trucks, for dispatch;
- Product Quality control and report to shift supervisor;
- Clean working area;
- Assist with all other tasks in the warehouse when asked for.
The company provides a canteen or a kitchen to prepare your own food as well as a staff resting area.
After 8 hours: 25%
After 9 hours: 50%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Light technical Skills
- Some warehouse experience (minimum 2 months in a similar logistic job);
- Physically fit and able, ready to do different working tasks;
- Team work, with a social attitude, or proactively fit to work independently;
- Good communication skills are mandatory;
- Available to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Good communication skills: English (B1 level) or German (A2 level) or Dutch (A2 Level)