Warehouse worker (with experience) Venlo, in Netherlands, from 10,82€ to 13,59€/hour
Our partner Broekman Logistics is a full-service logistics organization specializing in sea, road, rail, air, and multimodal transport. Broekman Logistics has its headquarters in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for warehouse workers to join their distribution center in Venlo.
Do you have recent experience as a warehouse worker? Do you even have EPT, forklift, or reach truck certificate? If the answer is “yes” to one or both of those questions this will be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a warehouse worker will include:
- Picking goods and small parts for cars using hand scanner or voice picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick car parts for customers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Driving EPT, forklift, reach truck (if you have certificate and experience);
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in one shift 8:00 – 20:00(later might be two). Guaranteed 40 working hours per week.
Hour rate is €10,82 up to €13,59 based on experience + 6% bonus paid every 4 weeks if a team member has been always on time without missed shifts. Based on performance there is a possible pay raise every January.
+ 6% bonus paid every 4 weeks if a team member has been always on time without missed shifts.
Based on performance there is a possible pay raise every January.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous warehouse experience;
- If applying for EPT, forklift, Reach truck certificate is mandatory;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimums B1).