Warehouse worker (with experience) Veldhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner Geevers Auto Parts is a specialist in the field of damage repair parts. From advice to logistics services and from the supply of repair parts to the transport of damage-sensitive automotive parts. The company employs around 180 professional staff and has been able to deliver the quality to which customers have become accustomed for 50 years.
The company is currently looking for workers to join its central warehouse of 40,000 m² in Veldhoven! The stock is no less than 100 000 different parts from 35 car brands.
Your daily task will include:
- picking goods and small parts for cars using a hand-held scanner or voice picking system;
- sorting, packaging automotive parts for customers;
- preparing export orders for shipment, loading, and unloading goods;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- observing safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Monday to Friday– 125% extra
Saturday – 125% extra
Sunday – 150% extra
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous warehouse experience is required;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.