Warehouse worker with experience Hapert, in Netherlands
Fittinq originated in 2007 in a small lamp shop in Brabant. Now the company is a market leader in the Netherlands in the sale of lighting products.
Our partner is currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team in Hapert, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Picking orders with a hand scanner;
- Using automatic and manual pull carts for order picking;
- Packing and preparing goods for shipment;
- Checking and sending orders;
- Unloading containers and booking stocks;
The company offers you the following:
- Salary of €12.10 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days, a travel allowance, group health insurance, pension provision, and extra allowances on evening and weekend days (from 25% to 50% extra);
- Unlimited access to the company’s online learning platform, so you can continue developing your skills;
- An attractive lease arrangement for an electric bike;
- Possibility of a permanent contract.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in a warehouse is mandatory;
- Flexible with the working schedule and ready to work evening shifts;
- Capable of doing things carefully and precisely;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.