Warehouse worker with experience Venlo, in Netherlands
Our partner VidaXL is a rapidly growing international online retailer. VidaXL has created an effective online retail network that enables all customers in Europe, Australia, and the United States to acquire products in and around the house at competitive prices.
The company is currently looking for warehouse workers who are willing to get an OPT certificate, to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- taking care of collecting orders in high ricks with the help of an OPT;
- Responsible for unloading, loading, and collecting goods;
- order picking at heights up to 10 meters;
- ensuring that the workplace is clean and tidy;
- follow safety instructions and regulations;
- work in other departments if necessary.
This is a full-time offer for motivated long-term candidates. Work is organized in different shifts. Salary is paid monthly.
You will get a direct contract with the company
For this role, you will need an OPT certificate or a willingness to learn and get certified at the company’s expense! Until you receive your OPT certificate, you will work in a regular warehouse if you are unable to complete the course on the first day (this will take a maximum of 2 weeks).
A reference from a previous employer is needed to apply.
20:00-22:00 = 115%
22:00-06:00 = 125%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- OPT certificate or a willingness to learn and get certified;
- Some work experience is required;
- Reference from a previous employer;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Not afraid of heights and can perform well under pressure;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.