Warehouse worker (with experience) Beringe, in Netherlands
DHL- was founded in 1969. Today, DHL is the worlds leading logistics company. DHL has 380,000 employees in over 220 countries. Who works continuously to help cross borders, reach new markets and grow businesses, or send a letter to your loved ones.
The company is looking for motivated warehouse workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a full-time, long-term position. Working days are usually Monday to Friday but Saturdays are also possible.
Depending on your skills and experience, the agency will place you in one of the various departments.
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Accommodation is in Germany, Weeze.
After 18:00 30%
- Experience as a warehouse worker;
- EPT certificate and experience will be an advantage;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1