Warehouse worker (with experience) Bleiswijk, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Hoogvliet are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their growing team. It’s a supermarket chain with 71 stores all around Holland. The organization employs over 6,000 employees.
If you want to be part of Hoogvliet and help the process of all goods to reach the right stores we have a job for you in a distribution center for the Hoogvliet supermarkets!
Your daily work will be in 3 departments:
- Cool and Freeze- The temperature in the freezer section is -22 degrees Celsius. You don’t start here, and if you work here, you will be inside for a maximum of 10 minutes. You do wear padded pants and a jacket all day.
- Order picking above– room temperature, quality check.
- Forwarding and Consolidation.
- You will have to follow all safety regulations and do other related warehouse tasks.
Shifts can start between 2 a.m. and 10 a.m. You need to be ready to work on different shift times every day.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer.
There are no fixed break times, these are in consultation with the Team Leader. Work is physically demanding as need to do manual order picking (walking 15-17km per day).
From Monday till Friday:
20:00 – 22:00 – 125%,
22:00 – 6:00 – 150%
6:00 – 18:00 – 130%
18:00 – 6:00 – 150%
Sunday and holidays:
200% each hour
- CV in English is needed to apply;
- Experience with loading, unloading jobs is required;
- Good team working skills;
- The ability to follow instructions; awareness of health and safety;
- Flexibility (hours, work station);
- Ready to go to work on a bicycle;
- Ability to be on feet all day, walking long distances;
- Attention to detail.
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).