Warehouse worker with EPT experience ( VOG needed) Waalwijk, in Netherlands
DP World (ex. known as Syncreon) is a specialized service provider of logistic services for the inbound and outbound materials and products for IT. In Waalwijk and Tilburg there are distribution centers for multiple large customers in the consumer electronics industry.
The company is looking for warehouse workers to join its team in Syncreon Apple! There are different departments, and candidates need to be flexible to work in any of them.
Your daily tasks will include:
- operator picker – reading customer orders, picking parts of customer orders, and moving items from racks according to requirements;
- operator packer – reading customer orders, packing the products of the order, a quality check of the goods;
- line operator – quality control of the goods, repairing defects of the products; packing small elements; assembling the article;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in 2 different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments. Couples might split to work into different departments/shifts.
Wages for 2 shifts 8,75%
Wages for 3 shifts 13,75%
With more than 1 year experience and certificate the wage is 12,40 EUR
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) needed to apply before arrival, costs related to obtaining VOG will be reimbursed by Crown;
- Previous experience as an order picker and EPT certificate is mandatory;
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1