Warehouse worker (unloading) Moerdijk, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Nunner Logistics are logistic providers for Lidl. And they are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their unloading department.
If you are looking for a stable job and you are motivated to work in a warehouse this is the right job for you!
Your daily tasks working as a warehouse worker will include:
- Collecting boxes with orders and placing them on pallets;
- Sealing boxes safely;
- Following all safety regulations and instructions;
- Report any products error to the team leader;
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. You will be provided with basic training and work safety shoes. Work is organized in 2 shifts, 10,60eur x 107,5%(shift allowance) = €11,40eur/h. Judging from performance and motivation promotions are possible.
32 hours per week guaranteed.
107,5% for working in 2 shifts
150% Saturday and Sunday
- Physically healthy for work on feet, walking - 8 hours a day;
- Previous warehouse experience will be a plus;
- Motivation to grow and learn;
- Flexible with shifts and working tasks;
- Ability to work alone and in a team;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
English communication skills (minimum A2).