Warehouse worker (repacking) Veghel, in Netherlands
Position is open for 45 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from 10.99€/h
Our Dutch partner has a longtime experience in logistics distribution, is currently looking for warehouse workers to work in co-packing department.
Your main tasks will be:
- Check existing orders, packing and repacking them,
- Correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round other tasks.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on departments. Workers are given protective clothing. All warehouse workers need to wear blue jeans for work.
Working days are from Monday to Friday. Sometimes, workers might be requested to work on Saturday. People might be requested to work overtime, weekends and holidays. Shifts occur: 7:00 to 18:00.
This is a long term job offer.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience in warehouse will be an advantage;
- Strong, healthy and flexible to endure lifting and standing all day,
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Good computer and calculation skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
English skills - at least good B1 level speaking level of English.