Warehouse worker (Reach /OPT truck experience) , in Netherlands
Our partner FedEx invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. The company is looking for warehouse workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- scan and verify that packages arrive at the right places;
- sort, pack and pick products for customers;
- products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- picking with OPT, operating Reach truck, (with the right experience);
- preparation of pallets;
- assure safety regulations as a team member;
- all-round tasks.
Applying process is required the following steps (strict because work is at customs):
- candidates have to come to the Netherlands with a VOG from each country, the candidate worked for a minimum of 6 months in the last 5 years, VOG from NL – is required;
- then-candidate has an onboarding for 2 days at FedEx;
- after candidates pass they have to apply for a Dutch VOG.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts.
There are different possible locations, depending on the agency’s needs: Amsterdam, Veldhoven
21:00-23:59:00 (Monday-Thursday) – 120%
00: 00- 06:00 (Monday - Thursday) – 130%
Friday (from 00:00) – Sunday (till 23:59) – 140%
Over hours 130% (above 38h)
- CV in English, indicating specific work experience and the exact start and end dates of the last 5 years;
- VOG from each country where the candidate has worked for at least 6 months in the last 5 years, VOG from the Netherlands is compulsory;
- Experience driving Reach/OPT trucks, certificates will be a plus;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks in different departments;
- Ability to work precisely and quickly;
- Motivated and serious team player;
- Physically fit, can follow instructions;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitasking;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.