Warehouse worker / order picker Alphen aan den Rijn, in Netherlands, from 10,84€/hour
We are looking for motivated warehouse workers for our partners. Technische Unie is a dutch leader in logistics. They are hiring new people to help through the new season’s demands, the company is searching for order picking staff, to help with logistics tasks.
Working at Technische Unie, as an order picker, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct warehouse locations to be then dispatched, according to customer requirements;
- You will handle with heavy objects, lifting it during the entire work journey;
- You will be using a scanner to collect the orders;
- Other logistics related tasks.
You must be flexible with schedules – workers are paid +28% extra, from 20:00 and +53% extra, after 23:00. You may also be required to work extra hours to reach the company’s target, if needed.
This is a long term offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience working in warehouse is a plus;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Motivated team-player and independent worker, with good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solver.
Very good English communication skills (B2 level or higher) - work is with English order picking system, you need to listen the orders follow audio information, also need to be able to speak very good English.