Warehouse worker (loading/unloading) 's-Heerenberg, in Netherlands
Our partner Mainfreight is a global logistics provider and offers managed warehousing and international and domestic freight forwarding. With team and branches across Australia, China, Europe, New Zealand, and the Americas Mainfreight continues to expand its global footprint.
Mainfreight currently is looking for motivated warehouse workers to join its team! Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, and lifting boxes for loading/unloading.
Your daily tasks will include:
- check existing orders, by picking them up with a scanner, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- sort, pack and pick food products for customers;
- load and unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck), with the right experience;
- products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- following safety instructions and regulations.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized from Monday to Friday (8:00-17:00). Sometimes, workers might be requested to work on Saturday. People might be requested to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on inside/outside tasks. Some working areas’ temperature is about 6ºC. Workers are given protective clothing.
11,83€ +ADV 0,15€= 11,98€
(at Rituals department)
06.00 – 07.00 = 135%
07.00 – 19.00 = 100%
19.00 – 00.00 – 135%
00.00 – 06.00 – 145%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Previous warehouse experience will be a plus;
- EPT certificate is a plus;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Responsible and able to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2