Warehouse worker (loader) , in Netherlands
Our partner Shift at work is one of the best logistics solutions companies in the Netherlands. Their main market is to offer their clients accurate, safe, and fast container loading and unloading. The company currently are looking for loaders to join their growing team.
If you are looking for an easy, stable, and well-paid job in logistics this will be the right offer for you!
Your main tasks as loader will include:
- Working in teams of 2 people;
- Loading and unloading containers for different clients;
- Make sure the container is loaded or unloaded on time;
- Manual job, carrying packages up to 15 kilos;
- Following all safety rules and regulations.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized only in morning shifts. The company will provide you with safety shoes and simple safety procedures.
Work is physically demanding. Friends are welcome, only one of two needs to be able to communicate in English and have a driver’s license!
- Physically healthy to work loading work ~8 hours a day, lifting up to 15kg;
- Flexible to change work locations and work for different warehouse projects;
- One from two can communicate in English and have a driver's license;
- Able to follow work safety rules and agency accommodation regulations;
- Motivated for long term work;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
One out of two needs to have basic English communication skills (minimum A2).