Warehouse worker (healthcare products) Kerkrade, in Netherlands
Our partner Boston Scientific is committed to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. The company has a wide range of medical specialties and is always evolving.
Boston Scientific is currently looking for warehouse workers to join its logistics team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- manually packing all the different medical products;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- carefully follow the number of products that need to be packed;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in shifts from Monday to Friday.
Good working conditions- team bonus, career opportunities. The possibility of fitness, free coffee/tea/fruit, nice company canteen.
The distance from work to the accommodation is 5 km, and employees might need to ride the bicycle to work. The agency can provide a bicycle.
You will need to take an English test, and the agency will call you for a short interview.
The salary is 11,54€ bruto /hour, +7,5 % allowance per worked hour = 12,40€ bruto/hour
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules and work in a cleanroom type environment;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B2