Warehouse worker (fashion and lifestyle) Utrecht, in Netherlands
We-fashion provides entire supply chain fulfillment for major fashion and lifestyle brands, as well as for smaller labels looking to expand their operations. They are currently looking for experienced warehouse workers to join their team and prepare various orders.
As a warehouse worker, you have to:
- pick the orders according to the requests, scan & follow the request;
- fill the order crates with packages of clothes & accessories;
- put the clothes in boxes/bags to be shipped to the clients and returns;
- quality check the packaging and report any faults.
There are two shifts 07:00-15:30 and 15:30-24:00, in high season the warehouse has flexible working schedules, so you might need to work overtime. The agency guarantees 40h/a week and you should be flexible to work on Saturdays if needed.
Overtime after 21:00 - 50%
Saturdays - 50%
Sundays and Holidays - 100%
Holiday money - 8,33%
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience in logistics;
- Ready to work flexible hours and be ready to work in shifts;
- Rady to stay in the Netherlands for a longer period of time;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Physically fit.
Good English level or Dutch language skills (min B1)