Warehouse worker/ EPT driver (+3/+6 °C) Hedel, in Netherlands
Our partner, De Groot fresh group, founded in 1930, has grown into a leading international family business in fruit and vegetables. With more than 250 colleagues and various branches, they offer a specialized assortment of the highest quality in terms of freshness and service.
The company is currently looking for EPT drivers to join its team! Experience is not necessary, but good motivation is!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect food products from the department it is assigned;
- picking pallets with fresh fruits from the shelves with the EPT;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer for motivated candidates! Working days: Mon – Fri. 8-10h per day.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
after 19:00 =125%
23:00 - 06:00= 140%
Saturday after 15:00 =125%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an EPT driver will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Resistant to temperature changes (+3/+6 °C);
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.