Warehouse Worker (different temperatures) Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 12,90€/hour
Our partners in The Netherlands are working with the renowned Chefs Culinar, a food specialist company, that distinguishes itself as being in the market with additional international range, the high calibre of the products, and high-quality standards. They supply a high-quality range of food, non-food and fresh products consisting of well-known A-brands in the Dutch market.
Currently, they are looking for warehouse employees to work in the freezer department, in Nijmegen.
As a warehouse worker you will:
- Work in the cold part of the warehouse and in the freezer;
- Collecting orders;
- Picking up and packing products;
- Stacking up pallets for transportation;
- Do all around warehouse tasks.
You will be working mainly in the Refrigeration part of the warehouse with temperatures going from 4ºC to -20ºC in the freezer.
The salary is 12.90€ gross with a temperature allowance for working hours from 09:00 to 18:00 included.
- A cv in English is needed to apply for this offer;
- Experience working with cold temperatures;
- Experience working in a warehouse environment;
- Good physical shape;
- Good communications skills;
- Flexibility to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Really Good English Skills (B2)