Warehouse worker (clothing) Venray, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands XPO logistics are big distribution centre that focuses on clothing items. They are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team in Venray.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic person with willingness to work over hours when it is necessary, this is the perfect job for you!
As a warehouse employee, some of chores you will be performing may include:
- Working at the heart of the logistics organization;
- All round logistic, physical activities to support the flow of goods in the distribution center;
- Packing and picking (picking with a voice picking system and an EPT);
- Safely driving the EPT;
- Cleaning and organizing your work area;
- Following and completing other tasks requested by your supervisor.
Candidates will work in a team of around 50 to 100 colleagues per shift, with a supervisor. XPO has a very positive, friendly and good working environment. The environment in this company is very relaxed and the temperature is about 17 degrees in the warehouse. There are 3 rotative shifts morning (6:00 to 14:00), afternoon (14:00 to 22:00) and night (22:00 to 6:00).
All workers will get a short internal EPT training from the company.
The average of worked hours per employee are between 32 and 45 hours a week. Overtime is payed by categories 30% over the hourly wage after 40 hours have been completed per week, 150% over the hourly wage on Saturdays, 200% of the hourly wage when working on Sunday or national holidays. Different shift allowance 8.75% over the hourly wage.
- A CV in english is required apply for this job;
- Experience in logistics is not a must but it will be an advantage;
- Experience driving EPT as well is not needed but it will be a plus;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Willingness to work extra hours and weekends;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
Physically fit, (candidates will be walking and standing during a working day).
Communicative level of English (B1+), (There will be an interview in English).