Warehouse worker (clothing) , in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands is XPO logistics a big distribution center that focuses on clothing items. They are currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic person with a willingness to work over hours when it is necessary, this is the perfect job for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
All workers will get a short internal EPT training from the company! Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Upon arrival at the office, people will need to pay pre-payment for the accommodation until next Monday. Payment options in the T&S office: by card or in cash. Payment depends on arrival day, € 17,14 per day
After 40 hours/week: 130%
Sundays and holidays 200%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in logistics is will be an advantage;
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.