Warehouse worker (clothing) , in Netherlands
Our dutch partner, Ingram Micro, is currently looking for warehouse workers to join their team. You will work in a big warehouse/factory where the biggest Dutch e-shops goods are stored. You will deal with several products from clothes to shoes.
Are you open to a new challenge in The Netherlands? This is your chance!
As a warehouse worker for Ingram Micro, your main tasks are:
- Collect and pack orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders;
- Sorting items according to instructions;
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
There are two shifts available: from 6:00 to 17:00 and from 15:00 to 2:30. This will depend on the tasks you are performing.
People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets so you should be flexible with schedules. Salary is paid weekly.
The agency can provide shoes and a T-shirt for work. This is a long-term job opportunity. Couples and friends are welcome.
19.00h - 00.00h - 10% extra
00.00 - 07.00h - 25% extra per hour
Saturday and Sunday - 50% extra per hour
Overtime - 25% (only if you work on one day
longer than 8 hours
- Ability to work at a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible with your schedules;
- No jewelry and piercings are allowed in the work room.
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Understanding and basic conversation in English (at least A2)