Warehouse worker (B2 English) Heijen, in Netherlands, from 10,08€/hour
One of the biggest logistic companies is searching for new staff of all-round warehouse workers, with motivation to work in different logistics-related job positions. You will be working in a warehouse where several electronics and medicine items are stored.
There is a warm temperature in the warehouse, where you will be working as order picker.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by (un)loading palettes, sometimes driving an EPT vehicle;
- Picking and packing orders, according to lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Quality controlling of the goods, by following organization standards & by reporting to shift supervisor, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Preserve safe and clean work environment as well as shipping supply area, by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other random tasks, as required by supervisors.
It’s a full time and long term job offer. Work is in two or three shifts, depending on workload. In high season (e.g. Christmas) there can be need for extra shifts. Standard working time will be from Monday to Friday: 06:00- 14:30 / 15:00-23:00. You should be flexible to working schedules as it might be required to work overtime, weekends and holidays, depending on the workflow.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience working in warehouse is a plus;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Motivated team player and independent worker, with good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Availability to long-term work in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)