Warehouse worker Groesbeek, in Netherlands, from 12,21€ to 12,21€/hour
Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in solid wood exterior and indoor doors for new construction, renovation projects in the Netherlands. The company is currently searching for warehouse workers for the new season.
If you are strong and are used to lifting heavy objects on the daily, this is the job for you!
Your tasks as a warehouse worker in Kegro may include:
- Transporting the doors from one site to the other;
- Lifting heavy doors, and pallets;
- Preparing the doors for shipping;
- Maintaining your work station clean;
- Following guidelines from team leaders.
Candidates must be healthy and in good physical condition, you will be carrying very heavy objects during your shift.
2 weekly shifts, from Monday to Friday, from 6:00 till 14:45 or 7:00 till 15:45. Workers are allowed to a 45 minutes unpaid break. It might be required to work overtime and Saturdays, depending of the workflow. Work indoors, with a normal warehouse temperature.
Full-time and long term, stable, job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Physically strong with no back problems, (lifting heavy doors);
- Motivation, Team player or capable of working independently in a fast pace;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
English skills minimum B1.