Warehouse worker , in Netherlands, from 11,29€/hour
Position is open for 7 daysAvailable positions: 10/10
DSV is a worldwide supplier of transport and logistics solutions and is currently recruiting all-round Warehouse workers for the company’s warehouse in Venlo.
Are you motivated and like challenges in logistics? What are you going to do?
- You take care of the shipment of the products that have been stored, processing returned items;
- Check existing orders, by picking it up with a hand scanner, correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks, if necessary.
You will need to perform tasks with great quality, be flexible and ready to learn.
You must be prepared to weekends and holidays, as the company offers a variety of working shifts: 06:00-15:00; 06:00-14:00; 07:30-16:30; 14:00-22:00; 15:00-24:00.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Venlo, Tholen
Long term job offer, in an enthusiastic team with nice colleagues and a clean working environment.
- Experience in the logistics industry, using a hand scanner;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Team worker, in a fast pace environment, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong towards temperature variations, heavy lifting and fit to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility towards working hours;
- Prepare proof of clean criminal record;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Candidates should have good English communication skills (B1 level minimum). Dutch or German communication skills are also acceptable.