Warehouse worker Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner HJ Bakker logistics is a member of the Exintra Group. The union of a group of companies, all specializing in offering Transport and Logistical services within Europe. With several locations and hubs, the service of the Exintra Group covers the whole of Europe.
The company is currently looking for warehouse workers to join its team in Roosendaal! If you are a team player and like to work in a nice team with committed colleagues, this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order picking using and hand scanner, EPT;
- quality control and checking of the products;
- driving safely the EPT with the pallets;
- wrapping and packing of products;
- making the orders ready to be shipped;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks can be asked.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in one shift (17:00-1:00).
Please be aware that because of the status of the Covid-19 infections in Europe, all candidates need to be able to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result no older than 24 hours.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Order picking and warehouse experience will be an advantage;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure lifting;
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2