Warehouse worker Best, in Netherlands, from 10,66€ to 11,42€/hour
Position is open for 101 daysAvailable positions: 4/4
Our Dutch partner is a factory that produces sun canopies and rollers. The company is looking for warehouse workers for logistic department, as a result of the new season.
Working at logistic department you will be able to:
- Collect orders based on packing/picking lists and making products ready for shipment;
- Load and Unload products into trucks, for dispatch;
- Product Quality control and report to shift supervisor;
- Clean working area;
- Assist with all other tasks in the warehouse when asked for.
The company provides a canteen or a kitchen to prepare your own food as well as a staff resting area.
The warehouse is open from 08:00 to 17:00 o’clock, with a 10 minutes break (morning and afternoon). There are good working conditions – the building has a normal temperature and there is good coaching on the job. Workers are given safety clothing and shoes as well as earplugs or goggles (if necessary).
Accommodation is located in Best, Den Bosch, Eindhoven, Uden, around the warehouse, so driving license is a good start to get the job if your accommodation is more than 10km away.
Long term job offer. Weekly work of 37.50 hours guaranteed.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Light technical Skills
- Some warehouse experience (minimum 2 months in a similar logistic job);
- Physically fit and able, ready to do different working tasks;
- Team work, with a social attitude, or proactively fit to work independently;
- Good communication skills are mandatory;
- Available to work in the Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Good communication skills: English (B1 level) or German (A2 level) or Dutch (A2 Level)