Warehouse worker Roermond, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands are currently looking for warehouse workers for UPS Supply Chain Solutions, a well-known worldwide company that provides logistic, distribution, transportation, and air freight solutions.
Your daily tasks can variate depending on the department:
- inbound, outbound (restocking the warehouse);
- scanning and controlling returned products;
- inventory of the warehouse;
- order picking, labeling, packing products;
- quality control of orders and materials;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks will be required to do on request.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different rotating shifts. The company will provide you with basic training and working equipment.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, and lifting boxes.
Between 0:00 and 6:00> 150%
Between 6:00 and 19:00> 100%
Between 19:00 and 24:00> 125%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) have to be provided a maximum of 6 weeks after arrival;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.